We carry a wide variety of products to help you
GEAR UP FOR FUN!
We are a year round bicycle shop and we carry bikes for every type of rider. Our selection ranges from the Strider balance bikes for the little ones all the way up to high-end full-suspension mountain bikes and carbon road bikes. In between, we have a full range of kids bikes, BMX bikes, cruiser bikes, urban bikes, duo-sport bikes, road bikes and mountain bikes for all levels of riders. We also carry a wide variety of Electric Pedal Assist Bikes also known as E-Bikes.
We also carry a great selection of cycling accessories, clothing and more from GoPro, Camelbak, Bontrager, Pearl Izumi, Shimano, SRAM, Crank Brothers, Continental, Thule and more!
At The HUB you can GEAR UP FOR WINTER FUN, TOO!
In the winter, we rent and sell snowshoes, sleds, snow tubes, goggles and other cold-weather products!
TREK Trek Ride+ Pedal-Assist
Electra Rocky Mountain
Strider Fit Bikes
Boat and Board Lines:
Hobie Stand Up Paddle Boards – Hard boards & Inflatables
(Remember: higher elevation and sun exposure wreak havoc on your eyes)
The HUB offers full mechanical services for your bicycle repair and maintenance needs. We have certified mechanics available daily that will help you get back on the bike ASAP.
- Full Tune Up: $65 (hub adjustment, wheel true, brake adjustment, drive-train adjustment, bottom bracket and headset adjustment)
- Flat Tire Repair: $10 (plus tube)
- Brake Adjustment: $10 – $12/each
- Rotor True: $10/each
- Brake Bleed: $35/each
- Drive-train Adjustment: $25
- Wheel True: $15/each
- Wheel True & Spoke Replacement: $25 (plus spoke)
- Bike Assembly: $65
- Box Up Bike: $45 (shipping not included)
- Install or Replace Shifters: $35
- Replace Cable/Housing: $12 (plus cable/housing)
- Install Stan’s No Tubes: $40